[ADMB Users] Fwd: C++ code for logistic-normal

Steve Martell SteveM at iphc.int
Mon Dec 2 14:22:29 PST 2013

Seems Rick has already found out!

Begin forwarded message:

From: chris.francis <chris.francis at clear.net.nz<mailto:chris.francis at clear.net.nz>>
Subject: C++ code for logistic-normal
Date: December 2, 2013 at 1:53:55 PM PST
To: <Dan.Fu at niwa.co.nz<mailto:Dan.Fu at niwa.co.nz>>
Cc: <stevem at iphc.int<mailto:stevem at iphc.int>>, <richard.methot at noaa.gov<mailto:richard.methot at noaa.gov>>

Hi Dan,

Rick Methot is contemplating implementing the
logistic-normal likelihood in Stock Synthesis, and asked me
whether I had any C++ code I could send him to use as a
prototype for this implementation.

Would you be able to send him (at the email address above)
the logistic-normal-related code you inserted into your paua
model?  That would be great if you could.

Actually, it would be useful if you could cc your email to
Steve Martell (address above), who already has LN1 in his
program (iSCAM), and is wanting to implement LN2-3.

Cheers,

Chris

This internet e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, contains confidential, privileged information that is intended only for the addressee. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please call us at (206) 634-1838 collect if necessary) and ask to speak to the message sender. Nothing in this e-mail or the act of transmitting it, is to be construed as a waiver of any rights or privileges enjoyed by the sender or the International Pacific Halibut Commission pursuant to the International Organizations Immunities Act, 22 U.S.C. Sec. 288 et seq.