[ADMB Users] ADMB installation

Saang-Yoon Hyun shyun at umassd.edu
Fri Feb 1 17:20:37 PST 2013

Hi.
I used to use ADMB-IDE and now install the latest version of ADMB (11.0).   For the installation,  I chose MinGW and Windows 7 (32 bit) .  Following the install process for Windows GCC, I got the same results as those from "admb simple" and "simple" in Command Prompt window, so the installation seemed to be  successful.  However, when I typed "admb" in a different folder (from c:\ADMB\examples\admb\simple?, then I got the following error message:
'admb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Is this problem due to footprints from ADMB-IDE I used to use?   Importantly what should I do to correct it?    Thanks in advance.
Saang-Yoon