[ADMB Users] ADMB installation

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 1 19:16:52 PST 2013

Hi Saang-Yoon,
I'm glad you discovered that things were working.

If you want to use ADMB without opening the "ADMB-11 Command Prompt", there's
some information on changing your PATH environmental variable in the MinGW
installation instructions:
http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/installation/admb-installation-mingw/
-Ian