[ADMB Users] compiling a TPL file in a different directory?

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:06:56 PST 2013

On 13-02-06 11:36 AM, John Sibert wrote:
> Hi Ben and list,
> Thanks for pointing out missing bits of documentation. You're right
> about waiting for code to write itself. Please feel free to contribute a
> few pages to the manual.
>
> Meanwhile, I'll look into building the manuals. (By the way, preliminary
> manual development was done under Ubuntu 10.04.)
> John

  In case I do get around to this: can somebody point me to "getting
started" information that already exists that I would be allowed to
parasitize?  (Dave's fix improves the specific points, but I still think
there's room for a short section that points out how you actually run
models once you have successfully installed ADMB following the
platform-specific instructions.)

  Ben