[ADMB Users] android tablets like nexus 7

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Sun Feb 17 13:02:10 PST 2013

Amusing idea. I wonder how it would be used. I hate typing on my nexus
7, and I haven't bothered to figure out how to make the font larger on
the terminal emulator (had the same problem with my android phone).

Perhaps some ecologist wanted real time estimates of the precision of
what is being measured to know when to terminate field sampling?

John Sibert
Emeritus Researcher, SOEST
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu HI (GMT-10)