[ADMB Users] extraction of array elements using selection logic

Fowler, Mark Mark.Fowler at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Mon Feb 25 09:44:23 PST 2013

I'm looking for an ADMB form of  R-style logical selection from arrays.
Ignore if this should be regarded as just a C programming question and
shouldn't be here.

I currently use a bulky loop-based method to accomplish this, looking
for something more efficient. For example say I have a matrix BEFORE of
index and value columns and I want to remove rows with values of zero to
obtain matrix AFTER. Anybody know how to do this in a few lines without
looping?

	BEFORE			AFTER
1 	34.58641 		1 	34.58641
2 	0 		3 	42.54367