[ADMB Users] diagnostics to help (especially new) users

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:14:52 PST 2013

Code does not write itself; someone writes it.  Is there any documentation
for developers?  Does admb have a plan to cultivate a development team?  Is
the plan to just keep Dave as chief developer?  Do we have a standard
battery of tests?  It seems daunting enough to learn to use admb; learning
to develop admb seems undocumented.  I guess I am just curious if there is
a plan to develop admb developers?
Cheers!
Aaron