[ADMB Users] Problems with -gh

Jeff Laake jefflaake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:18:45 PST 2013

Dave-

Thanks for your reply. If it is of any help, it appears to be related to
total space dedicated to gradient information. If I increase -gbs then the
size that  gradfil1.tmp is smaller when it fails. Depending on the size
-gbs, it returns the stack identifier message and fails when gradfil1.tmp
is between 2.5e6 and 3.5E6 KB.  I could write the TPL more efficiently for
the example dat file at the link, but the goal here is to allow more
complex models via the design matrix as in glmmadmb. I'm working on
including multinomial weights which will reduce the magnitude of the data
and design matrices as long as numeric covariates are not used.

If there is any testing I can do on my end, please let me know.

regards --jeff