[ADMB Users] inverse of a bivariate normal CDF (question for Dave)

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:35:05 PST 2013

  googling "admb bivariate normal" brings up links to

http://admb-project.org/documentation/api/vbivnorm_8cpp_source.html
http://admb-project.org/documentation/api/cbivnorm_8cpp_source.html

http://admb-project.org/documentation/api/cbivnorm_8cpp.html

 but these just compute cumulative bivariate normals, not quantiles
(inverse CDFs).

  The syntax seems fairly straightforward (arguments x,y,rho or xl, yl,
xu, yu, rho).

  Looked through the rest of the source tree and didn't find anything
else, so if there is an inverse CDF out there it might be something
custom-built by DF (who I think is on vacation/holiday right now, so you
might have to wait a bit ...)

  Hope that helps, sorry if it was all already obvious.