[ADMB Users] Help with installation on Mac OSX

Marcos marcos.cascone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:35:51 PST 2013

Thank you for the help, it works. I ran the code "admb" and works well, but
now I have another problem.

When I try "cp -R $ADMB_HOME/examples/admb/simple", the following error
appear: *cp: /Applications/ADMB-11: No such file or directory*

I read something in the internet about changing in the structure of
Mountain Lion compared with Lion. Is that true?

Thanks again!

--
Marcos