[ADMB Users] Error message installing glmmADMB package

kray van kirk fromdustreturned at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:59:15 PDT 2013

Hi Adriana~

That's an issue between R and your OS, not ADMB. Is your version of R a
clean install or an updated version? You might run

update.packages(check.Build=TRUE)

and check consistencies between the downloaded R package and your OS and R
version. but in any case, post this question on the R forums.

Good luck!