[ADMB Users] ADMB Installation

Alexander Keth Alexander.Keth at studium.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jul 17 06:59:51 PDT 2013

Dear ADMB Community,

I am having some difficulties getting to run ADMB-11.1 on my machine
(win7, 64bit)!

After performing the steps in "ADMB Installation Visual C++"
(http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/installation/admb-installation-visual-c#) I received the following error message when executing the "simple" example using the ADMB Command Prompt (Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
64Bit):

"The command "cl" is either wrong written or was not found.

Error: Unable to build simple"

(note: I translated the message from German to English...)

I would appreciate any help.

Best regards
Alexander Keth
MA-Student in Fisheries Science (Hamburg)