[ADMB Users] comparing highly parameterized models

Fowler, Mark Mark.Fowler at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri May 3 10:51:36 PDT 2013

Ouch, My apologies. One of the first responses indicated a good chance
that Ian Stewart would reply, and I emulated Pavlov's favourite subjects
when an 'Ian' replied. BTW I got Steve Martell's code working in my
model (DIC and estimated numbers of parameters) so problem solved.

Mark Fowler
Population Ecology Division
Bedford Inst of Oceanography
Dept Fisheries & Oceans