[ADMB Users] ADMB with Mavericks

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Thu Nov 14 18:20:56 PST 2013

On 13-11-14 04:31 PM, Leo Polansky wrote:

my version of the code looks like

void function_minimizer::trust_region_update(int nvar,int _crit,
   independent_variables& x,const dvector& _g,const double& _f)
{
   double & f= (double&)_f;
   dvector & g= (dvector&)_g;
   int unvar=1;   // unvar defined here
   fmm fmc(nvar);
   if (random_effects_flag)
   {
     initial_params::set_active_only_random_effects();
     //cout << nvar << endl;
     unvar=initial_params::nvarcalc();                 //unvar used here
     initial_params::restore_start_phase();

So I have no idea why it thinks that unvar is undefined here.

What does your version of the code look like?