[ADMB Users] ADMB with gcc, mingw, and/or msys - Please fix the bug identified by Dave

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Tue Nov 19 08:07:47 PST 2013

On 13-11-18 04:35 PM, Johnoel Ancheta wrote:

That didn't fix anything for me.  I deleted all admb and mingw and msys
files and
downloaded the new admb with svn and followed the instructions.

The make still fails immediately.

C:\admb>utilities\make
C:/admb/utilities/make --directory=src CC=gcc CXX=g++ all
make[1]: Entering directory `C:/admb/src'
svnversion .. > ../REVISION
rm -rf ../build/dist
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, rm -rf ../build/dist, ...) failed.
make (e=2): File not found.
make[1]: *** [dist] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/admb/src'
make: *** [g++-all] Error 2

bash and sh do not seem to be on my path.

PATH=C:\windows\system32;C:\windows;C:\windows\system32\wbem;C:\Program
Files (x86)\SlikSvn\bin

C:\admb>sh.exe
Can't recognise 'sh.exe' as an internal or external command, or batch
script.

C:\admb>bash.exe
Can't recognise 'bash.exe' as an internal or external command, or batch
script.

C:\admb>sh
Can't recognise 'sh' as an internal or external command, or batch script.

C:\admb>bash
Can't recognise 'bash' as an internal or external command, or batch script.