[ADMB Users] Wildlife statistical population reconstruction without age at harvest

Rice, Cliff G (DFW) Clifford.Rice at dfw.wa.gov
Tue Nov 19 16:44:31 PST 2013

Greetings,
I've been working on statistical population reconstruction for black-tailed deer in western Washington where we do not have good information on age at harvest.  I have written a report describing efforts to date, which is attached.

I would be most interested in receiving any comments, criticism, suggestions, or other reactions on this.
Sample .tpl and .dat files are included in the report.  I have also attached the .tpl and .dat files for the single sex - single weapon simplified model (described in the report) for your reference if desired.

Thanks,
Cliff Rice
Research Scientist
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
360-902-2245
Cliff.Rice at dfw.wa.gov<mailto:Cliff.Rice at dfw.wa.gov>