[ADMB Users] Please test updated installation documentation - Bug still not fixed

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 20 16:36:26 PST 2013

Hi Johnoel and Jon,
Everything worked fine building with the r1353 files using both an
existing MinGW and also downloaded using get-mingw.bat (which takes a
while, but worked fine).

I like the "quick start" instructions better than the plain text file and
it seems easier to maintain than the instructions on Plone (which should
presumably be removed soon).

I did note that the link at the top of the MinGW to the Visual C++
instructions (which I didn't try) fails due to case sensitivity. The first
fails and the second works:
http://www.admb-project.org/buildbot/documentation/QuickStartVisualC++.html
http://www.admb-project.org/buildbot/documentation/quickstartvisualc++.html

-Ian