[ADMB Users] solid state drive and ADMB

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 19 17:35:59 PDT 2013

I'm not sure whether you are asking about swap memory controlled by the
operating system or to writing ADMB gradient data to the disk. The
former is almost always a mistake. The latter would be interesting to
test. I have an old linux laptop with a brand new SSD. If you send me
your tpl and dat files, I could run some tests.
Cheers,
John

John Sibert
Emeritus Researcher, SOEST