[ADMB Users] [Developers] Help test admb-11.2

CHRIS GRANDIN cgrandin at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 17 14:24:31 PST 2014

Thanks for your comments Allan,

I wrote these install instructions (http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/install/admb-installation-visual-c) for ADMB 11.1 with VS 2010, SDK 7.1, and .NET 4. Since then there are new versions of all of these and it seems that the information is out of date. I wish I had the time necessary to keep updating these instructions but I just don't. I am actually unsure how many people used them and found them useful. At this point I would have to vote to remove support for VS and only support 64-bit mingw. If we did that, we could focus on making one compiler work well with ADMB and write a single set of detailed install instructions.

Thanks,
Chris