[ADMB Users] Compiling trouble on Mac, 10.9.4

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Fri Jul 25 10:53:51 PDT 2014

The function

dvariable posfun (const dvariable & x,  const double  eps )

is listed in the API documentation
http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/api/qfclib_8h.html#a43865f33409bb5572e5ff457a5f5673d

Suggesting that it is now part of the library and that you could omit it
from your tpl

John Sibert
Emeritus Researcher, SOEST
University of Hawaii at Manoa