[ADMB Users] ADMB course Montpellier, France ISEC

Mollie Brooks mollieebrooks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:31:51 PDT 2014

Dear ADMB Users,

If you know of anyone who could benefit from learning ADMB, please let them know about our upcoming course in Montpellier, France at the International Statistical Ecology Conference at the end of June.
See details here http://isec2014.sciencesconf.org/conference/isec2014/ADMBWorkshop.pdf
and here http://isec2014.sciencesconf.org

We are also considering shortening the schedule to accommodate people who want to learn both ADMB and INLA. Let us know if that applies to you.
We plan to charge 200 Euros, but the cost may be reduced.

If you plan to attend ISEC (aside from the ADMB workshop), the early (reduced-cost) registration deadline is the 31st of March.

Thanks!
Mollie