[ADMB Users] Matrix functions for ADMB-RE

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Fri May 2 07:51:14 PDT 2014

Thanks Dave.
That’s so handy!

Sorry Oliver, I checked that solve() existed for RE, but not ln_det(). This convenient version of solve() seems to exist for both RE and standard ADMB.

I’ll try to add both types of dmvnorm(diff, varcov) soon.

Cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher, Population Ecology Research Group http://www.popecol.org
Institute of Evolutionary Biology & Environmental Studies, University of Zürich