[ADMB Users] Matrix functions for ADMB-RE

Stirrup, Oliver oliver.stirrup.13 at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 2 09:11:38 PDT 2014

Thank you both for your assistance. I'm afraid that I'm still running into difficulties.

Using David's suggested code, I receive the following error upon compilation:

                no matching function call to 'solve(dvar_matrix&, dvar_vector&, dvariable&, double&)'

I don't currently have much knowledge regarding C++ classes and functions, but I've tried changing the declaration for the variance-covariance matrix created for each individual from 'dvar_matrix' to 'df1b2matrix' and this results in an additional error relating to the section of code in which I assign values to each element of the matrix:

                no match for 'operator=' in 'varcov.df1b2matrix::operator()(j,k) = operator+(((const prevariable&)((const prevariable*) operator+.........

I perhaps need to further develop my understanding of the language before tackling this.

Cheers

Oliver

Oliver Stirrup
PhD Student