[ADMB Users] Fail to get convergence

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:23:12 PST 2014

Hi, Dr. Fournier and Hans.
Attached are two TPL files:
(1)  ssmbr3v3.TPL, which is based on Hans' link below (i.e., the page in
the ADMB manual).
(2)  ssmbr3v4.TPL, which is based on Dr. Fournier's suggestion below.
Although both files still fail to generate its corresponding COR file,  the
1st TPL (i.e., ssmbr3v3.TPL) is better than the 2nd TPL (i.e.,
ssmbr3v4.TPL).    Would you mind checking those attached TPL files?    FYI,
following are the command for run:

admb -r -s ssmbr3v3.tpl
ssmbr3v3 -ind simdataall2.dat -ainp ssmbr3v3.pin -phase 3 -noinit

admb -r -s ssmbr3v4.tpl
ssmbr3v4 -ind simdataall2.dat -ainp ssmbr3v4.pin -phase 3 -noinit

Again thank you very much.
Saang-Yoon