[ADMB Users] user-contributed libraries

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Tue Oct 14 15:19:04 PDT 2014

Hi Caro,

There is some garden work to do for the ADMB releases ... the newest
ADMB-IDE is 10.1 and the newest ADMB for MinGW64 is also 10.1. To use ADMB
11.1 with MinGW, you can download and install the components individually:

http://admb-project.googlecode.com/files/admb-11.1-windows-mingw-32bit.zip
http://admb-project.org/tools/gcc/gcc472-win32.zip

Once ADMB 11.1 is up and running, you can add the IDE components:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-24.3-bin-i386.zip
http://admb-project.org/tools/editors/emacs/admb.el
http://admb-project.org/tools/admb-ide/eleven

  ADMB_HOME should point to a directory like c:/admb/admb111-gcc472-win32
  HOME should point to a directory like c:/~
  PATH should include ADMB, GCC, and Emacs

  admb.el should be in %HOME%/emacs/lisp/admb
  .emacs should be in %HOME%

This is what I have on my old WinXP laptop and it runs smoothly with
contributed libraries. Mainly a matter of unzipping and setting the
environment variables. With the other hand on the fire extinguisher.

Arni