[ADMB Users] user-contributed libraries

Carolina Minte-Vera cminte at iattc.org
Tue Oct 14 11:40:33 PDT 2014

Dear Group and  Dear Arni,

I just installed the binary distribution admb-ide-101-win64.zip
from ADMB at Google Code<http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/downloads/>. I want to use some user-contributed libraries in my code such as  qfc_est.cpp from http://admb-project.org/documentation/api/group__CONTRIB.html
I could not  find them in the admb-ide 10.1 I just installed.

I would appreciate any hint on how to make them available for the  ADMB version I am using. Just manually copy them?

Thank you!
Carolina Minte-Vera
IATTC