[Developers] Link order of libraries

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Wed Apr 29 11:40:55 PDT 2009

Great, Jason's trick solves my issue #1 from below. I have updated
http://admb-project.org/community/builds (pending review) to reflect this.

Does anyone know if this reverse order, ado32.lib adt32.lib admod32.lib
df1b2o.lib, is in fact the best order for Borland?
[admb-9.0.202-win32-bcc5.5.1/bin/lnkadmb-re.bat]

Likewise, does anyone know if the repeated library sequence -ldf1b2stub
-ladmod -ladt -lado -ldf1b2stub -ladmod -ladt -lado is the best sequence
for GCC? [admb-9.0.202-linux64-gcc4.2.4/bin/mygcco]

Is repeating necessary because the libraries are using functions from each
other, both ways, as opposed to a specific library using functions from a
more generic library?

I would like to contribute an improved set of user scripts, but I don't
know the details of the code well enough to figure out the best library
order.

Cheers,

Arni