[Developers] The Bolker Bugs

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Sat Aug 8 22:05:23 PDT 2009

Going over Dave's replies to Ben Bolker, it looks like three issues need
to be addressed in the admb-re code:

1. bug in df1b2vector operator + (const dvector& _x,const df1b2vector& _y)
2. missing overload, df1b2vector pow(const df1b2vector& v,const
df1b2variable & x)
3. missing xx* files

Since I doubt that Dave is using svn to update the code, on the
repository, some one else needs to do it. If Dave would send me the
correct code, I could to it, but I would prefer that someone with more
experience with the admb-re code make the changes and do the testing.

However, simply updating the source code will not get Ben up and
running. It looks to me like we need to send him a new libraries.

Cheers,
John