[Developers] The Bolker Bugs

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:41:01 PDT 2009

Dave sent me some code that appears to fix the issues that Ben Bolker
turned up. I implemented them and they seem to work on Ben's tpl. They
have been committed to the repo as revision 364, but they have not been
tested and the as Hans notes, the buildbot won't give it a satisfactory
test either.

John