[Developers] Website: example collection

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:49:41 PST 2009

Seems like a good idea to me (especially if Hans is willing to take on
the job).

Before creating yet another tab, though, it is worth considering whether
the current organization of material is what we want. We are creating a
new "look" for admb-project.org which should be available for inspection
in a couple of weeks. It will eliminate the tabs (which many feel are
rater clunky) in favor of a more conventional menu list on the left. You
can see a preliminary version of the new site
http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/Illust/admb_dev/admb-project-template.htm
(It has change a lot since this version, but the layout will be
similar.) So now is a good time to think about the organization of stuff
on the site.

John