[Developers] phase

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:29:08 PDT 2010

Or you could add an additional argument to fmmdisp(...), eg,

void fmmdisp(_CONST dvector& x,_CONST dvector& g,
              const int& nvar, int scroll_flag,int noprintx, const int

Giving phase a default value would not break calls to fmmdisp in other
context, The problem would be that the code which calls fmmdisp would
need to have access to the initial_params structure or the
get_current_phase() function.