[Developers] Accessing current source code

Ian Taylor Ian.Taylor at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 19 15:31:12 PDT 2010

  Hi,
Thanks for this discussion about the source code.

I realize that there might be reasons for wanting
separate development code from what's publicly
accessible. However, I think the general public
deserves to know that there's a difference. That
is, if you go to
http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/source/checkout
and check out the code or browse around the files,
I think you deserve to be informed somehow that
this isn't the code that is under current
development. If Arni forgets to do svn checkout,
that's his fault. But how about a warning for the
folks who don't forget, but never see any changes
because they're using the wrong repository?

Finally, any ideas about how long it will be
before those of us who don't know the secret
handshake will be able to access the bleeding edge
code?

-Ian