[Developers] ADMB source code

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:56:41 PDT 2010

Some of the folks on  this list seem eager to try out the current
development version of ADMB on the project subversion server (as
distinct from the code on http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/). If
you want to give this code a try or simply have a look at it, please
write to Johnoel Ancheta <johnoel at hawaii.edu> for an account. If you
feel you want to contribute to the code, please let Johnoel know so he
can give you write access.

We have not updated the source code on the google site because there are
still a (very) few proprietary issues that have yet to be resolved. We
plan to have all these issues resolved in November, make the code
available to this group for beta testing. Then, in December we will
update the sourc code and on the the google site.

Cheers,
John

--
John Sibert