[Developers] Plone cleanup

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Fri Jun 18 13:59:59 PDT 2010

I'm glad to see that the material was not lost, but something is
definitely broken. As I recall, there were some proxies on the plone
site that pointed to directories at admb-foundation.org. These proxies
were probably lost when the NCEAS folks tried to update the hosting or
when you moved the material to a different directory. Johnoel set them
up, but I cannot remember what they were. Perhaps Johnoel has some
insights. Perhaps proxies are a bad idea for this purpose?

More generally, I'm not sure the API documentation belongs in the
developers section. In the long run, users should be able to refer to
the on-line API dox. True, the draft API documentation was created in
part to generate some feedback, but I have received very few comments
about the draft. Assuming that few comments are forthcomming, I'm ready
to conclude that the API docs are OK as is, that we prefer the default
doxygen style (in lovely ADMB greens), and that we can omit the javadocs
style from further consideration.

Cheers,
John

--