[Developers] SVN move

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 3 17:42:34 PST 2011

Hi Johnoel,

If your proposed move solves the problem, it is fine with me.

It is unclear to me why the time delay makes updating the code.google
site difficult. I guess if some updates the repository and someone else
wants immediate and anonymous access to the changes, it could cause a
problem.

Will you also  be closing down the local admb svn server? I guess that
would be ok, since we got rid of the "generic" code issue.

John

--
John Sibert
Emeritus Researcher, SOEST