[Developers] Save the date - June 20 - 23, 2011

Hans Julius Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Fri Feb 4 07:06:20 PST 2011

Hi John,

One suggestion for an agenda point:
- is there a need for higher (than Doxygen) level documentation?

The background is that it is difficult to see the big picture (design principles)
from the code/doxygen. I do not know if a similar level
of docs exists in other software projects.

On the other hand, I am aware that that much work remains on
the doxygen stuff, so it may not be a good idea to start talking
about other types of documentation.

Hans