[Developers] Save the date - June 20 - 23, 2011

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Fri Feb 4 08:29:01 PST 2011

Hans,

I agree that some general outline of the code would be useful. It would be good to have a first draft of this at the developers workshop since the participants need to understand the overall layout of the code, including the components of the translator, what is included in each of the cpp files, ..

I would assume that Johnoel and Derek already have something like this that they use.

Mark

Mark Maunder
Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission
8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/