[Developers] Save the date - June 20 - 23, 2011

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 3 09:55:02 PST 2011

Colleagues,

Apologies for duplicate posting.

I'm pleased to announced that we have finally been able to organize our
first ADMB Developers' Workshop. It will be held at the National Center
for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis in Santa Barbara, California, June
20 - 23, 2011. We also have limited funding available to assist with
travel and participation.

At this point, the workshop agenda and format are completely open. Some
of the topics that have been suggested include writing adjoint code,
parallelization, R interfaces, installation packages, ... . Others have
suggested breaking into small groups to implement specific features (but
which ones).

So my purpose in writing to invite you to participate, to solicit
suggestions for workshop topics, and to find the names of others who
might make a substantive contribution to the proceedings.

Cheers,
John

--
John Sibert