[Developers] unclosed macro definition in fvar.hpp

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 13 20:21:54 PDT 2012

I think I may have found an unmatched #ifndef in fvar.hpp

If you comment out
#ifndef DVEC_ARR_HPP
#define DVEC_ARR_HPP
near line 2213

The compiler complaings of an extra #endif near the last line in the
file which should be (by generally accepted C++ style)  #endif //#ifndef
FVAR_HPP which is opens near line 91 and is used to avoid duplicate
class definitions caused by multiple inclusions of the header file.

It is really had to verify because of all the legacy compiler
conditional compiles. Does any one know of an easy way to double check this?

I can find no mention of the DVEC_ARR_HPP macro anywhere else in the
source code. Curiously Doxygen treate this #indef as opens and skips
bunch of classes.

Cheers,
John

--