[Developers] Documentation of output from tpl2cpp and tpl2rem

Hans J. Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Mon Dec 10 19:36:52 PST 2012

Developers,

The way I see it the classes and functions generated
by tpl2cpp and tpl2rem is not covered by Doxygen because
these resides in files that are project specific.
Nevertheless these classes are key to understanding
how ADMB works. What about the following idea:

We include files generated by tpl2cpp:
example.cpp
example.htp
in the code base and document these such that they get
picked up by Doxygen.

This could be a joint effort with many people contributing,
increasing our collective understanding of how things work.

Hans