[Developers] "User" write access to the plone server

Hans J. Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Thu Jan 5 00:52:31 PST 2012

Developers,

We should have simple way to grant people with write access to the example collection:

http://admb-project.org/examples

Johnoel has a technical solution, and we should also read about what funcionality Plone has built
in to limit access.

Regardless of technical solution: what do you think about the principle (of granting access to a lot of people)?

My arguments pro are:
- It looks much better (more like a comunity) if more names than mine occur in the collection
- There are a lot of people sitting with examples that we should encourage to contribute
- In the longer run I envisage that we could aim at a project "Getting all textbook examples (not limited
to fisheries or ecology) into ADMB". That would require a lot of people to get involved.

Hans