[Developers] [ADMB Users] Do you use Borlands compiler? we are considering dropping it.

Paul Conn paul.conn at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 15 18:24:16 PDT 2012

Kyle Shertzer compared compile times awhile back and found that Borland had much shorter compile times than some other compilers out there.  When developing and compiling multiple fisheries models, we found the compile times to be fairly important as often you are just twiddling your thumbs while models are compiling.  Also, it's free and doesn't conflict with rtools.

Sent from my iPhone