[Developers] compiling ADMB with clang

Teresa A'mar zta at uw.edu
Mon Mar 19 12:12:05 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

I tried compiling ADMB with clang 2.9 on Linux 32-bit.  There were some
issues with 2.9, so I used 3.0 instead.  I have a separate ADMB
configure file as well as a src/clang.mak file.

Which OS are you using?  You can download the clang/llvm binaries here
http://llvm.org/releases/download.html, although I don't see any MinGW
binaries for 3.0.

-Teresa