[Developers] Developer tab on admb-project.org

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Fri Mar 23 17:53:16 PDT 2012

Sounds good. We can probably move the following to the Developers tab:

http://admb-project.org/documentation/developers
http://admb-project.org/community/admb-developers-workshop-march-13-16-2012
http://admb-project.org/community/admb-developers-workshop-june-20-23-2011
http://admb-project.org/community/admb-meeting-march-29-31
http://admb-project.org/community/benchmarks

=> Things that are related to ADMB development but of secondary interest
to general users. In other words, the Community tab can mean "user
community". Developers are of course also interested in what's going on in
the user community, but not so much vice versa.

Arni