[Developers] unifying language: "MinGW", "GCC", and "g++"

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 26 12:58:20 PDT 2012

I think the phrases "Linux and GCC", "Windows and GCC" are unambiguous and
easier to understand for new users than "MinGW" or "g++".

Arni has cleaned up the README file, but we should probably move to those
terms in the name of the download links at
http://admb-project.org/downloads and
the associated files at http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/ (at least
for future releases).

-Ian