[Developers] Final request for testing and feedback

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 15 10:57:35 PDT 2013

Hi Johnoel,
Thanks for keeping this moving forward, and sorry I haven't had time to
contribute this round.

Developers,
In the last round of releases, I helped Johnoel and others put together
installations instructions on the web:
http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/installation
which are now presumably out of date.

Does it make more sense to update the web versions (which have
illustrations and are maybe easier to read than plain text) or should we
just point people to install.txt as install guide (which is quicker to
update)?

-Ian