[Developers] Test windows install procedure

Johnoel Ancheta johnoel at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 18 18:50:23 PDT 2013

The build files now sets PATH with mingw path.  This eliminates a step
for the user.
See
http://www.admb-project.org/redmine/projects/issues/repository/revisions/991

User is still able to use existing MinGW.

Updated install.txt

http://www.admb-project.org/svn/trunk/INSTALL.txt

Please update, test install procedure and provide feedback.  Hopefully,
this is the last hurdle and a release branch can be started.