[Developers] Two questions about ADMB in Unix

Jon Schnute schnutej-dfo at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 4 14:53:50 PST 2014

In the recent exchange of messages about ADMB on a Unix platform, I still
don't have a response to the note attached below. I have two questions, each
with a simple yes/no answer.

1. Will you continue to support "make install" as part of a build from
source?

2. Will you update the recent documentation at
http://www.admb-project.org/buildbot/documentation/QuickStartUnix.html to
include this option in Step 6?

If the answer is "No" to either question, I'd appreciate knowing why.

Probably Johnoel needs to give the definitive reply to these two questions.

Thanks,

Jon