[ADMB Users] Open ADMB for Windows with MinGW

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Wed Dec 10 14:08:58 PST 2008

Schnute, Jon wrote:

Yes you are right. the script should use the ADMB_HOME string to find
the stuff.
these changes seem to work.

@echo off

rem Command line script for ADMB

setlocal

if ""  NEQ ""%4 (echo syntax: admb [-s] [-re] name) else (
  if "" NEQ ""%3 (tpl2rem %3 > tmp_admb && myccsre %3 && mylinksre %3)
else (
  if ""==""%2 (%ADMB_HOME%\bin\tpl2cpp %1 > tmp_admb &&
%ADMB_HOME%\bin\mycc %1 && %ADMB_HOME%\bin\mylink %1)  else (
    if /i %1==-re (%ADMB_HOME%\bin\tpl2rem %2 > tmp_admb &&
%ADMB_HOME%\bin\myccre %2 && %ADMB_HOME%\bin\mylinkre %2) else (
    if /i %1==-s (%ADMB_HOME%\bin\tpl2cpp -bounds %2 > tmp_admb &&
%ADMB_HOME%\bin\myccs %2 && %ADMB_HOME%\bin\mylinks %2) else (
        echo syntax: admb [-s] [-re] name )))))

endlocal
echo on

David A. Fournier