[ADMB Users] comments ...

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Tue Aug 11 16:33:23 PDT 2009

  I am forging ahead (have done some MCMC runs, trying to figure out
likelihood profiling ...)
  In the meantime, I have written up some of my comments/thoughts about
my first real experience with ADMB ...   they are posted at
<http://people.biology.ufl.edu/bolker/admb-notes.pdf> .  If you look
at them, please take them in the spirit in which they are offered --
a well-meaning newbie trying to find his way up the learning curve
of a new system. There may be great reasons that some of the things
I had trouble with are the way they are, or some of the items on
my wish list may already be works in progress, or I may just be being a
bonehead about some things.  I have tried to RTFM ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker

--
Ben Bolker
Associate professor, Biology Dep't, Univ. of Florida